Greater Heights Business Practices surrounding COVID-19
For Our Safety:
For Our Client's Safety:
- Employees shall refrain from congregating in the office. Job briefings and safety meetings will be held outdoors using a minimum of 6' distance from each other.
- Employees will make every effort to maintain 6’ of distance between each other on job sites.
- Employees will disinfect daily truck cabs, equipment operating controls and office daily.
- Employees will utilize ratio of one truck per each employee.
- Employees will NOT share PPE, food or water.
- Employees will carry disinfecting wipes as part of their PPE.
- Masks will be issued as part of employees PPE.
- Office staff will work from home as much as possible.
- Employees wash and/or disinfect their hands often: after using the bathroom, before eating. Employees will avoid touching their faces.
- Greater Heights staff will NOT come to your door. We will communicate via cell phone as needed to provide updates of pertinent information.
- If meeting in person is necessary, Greater Heights staff will maintain a 6’ minimum to comply with social distancing mandates.
- Greater Heights staff will/can continue to provide assessments/estimates utilizing electronic (email) means and cell phone.
- Greater Heights staff will wear masks upon request from clients.
Call us for Professional
and Friendly Service
or contact us online..